Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 garlic clove
- 130 g pitted black olives
- 30 g tinned anchovy fillets
- 30 g extra virgin olive oil
- 400 g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 60 g salted capers, rinsed
- 1 Tbsp fine sea salt, plus extra for seasoning
- 1500 g water
- 360 g penne (short, dried pasta)
- 1 Tbsp fresh parsley, leaves only, chopped
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- per 1 portion
- 1941 kJ / 464 kcal
- 14.5 g
- 73 g
- 12.7 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Three Cheese Conchiglioni with Tomato Sauce - Conchiglioni ai tre formaggi e salsa al pomodoro
1h 30 min
Lobster and Tarragon Risotto - Risotto con aragosta e dragoncello
Penne with Mussels
2h 5 min
Christmas Eve Lasagne - Lasagne della vigilia di Natale
1h 45 min
Vegan Lentil Lasagne
2h 20 min
Chicken, Spinach and Leek Risotto
Tomato Risotto - Risotto al pomodoro
Chicken, Basil and Roasted Red Pepper Spaghetti
Huli Huli Chicken with Macaroni Salad
1h 20 min
Chicken and Spinach Lasagne
1h 15 min
Tuna Pasta Bake