Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Duck breasts with orange ginger sauce, mashed potatoes and green beans
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 40 g shallots, cut in halves
- 1 garlic clove
- 20 g fresh ginger, peeled, thinly sliced (2 mm)
g Seville orange marmalade
or 60 g orange marmalade plus 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 pinch fresh thyme leaves
- 20 g olive oil
g balsamic vinegar
or 20 g sherry vinegar
- 50 g port wine
- 550 g water
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp freshly ground black pepper, adjust to taste
- 2 duck breasts, skinless, boneless (approx. 150-200 g each) (see tip)
- 350 g floury potatoes, peeled, cut in small pieces (1 cm)
- ½ tsp ground sweet paprika
- 30 g butter
- 120 g milk
- 120 - 150 g fresh green beans, cut in pieces (2 cm) if necessary
- per 1 portion
- 3136 kJ / 750 kcal
- 43 g
- 60 g
- 33 g
- 4.4 g