Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Leek and Lancashire Cheese Quiche
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 150 g plain flour, plus extra for dusting
- 80 g unsalted butter, chilled, diced
- 50 g water, cold
- 1 pinch fine sea salt
- 150 g Lancashire cheese, cut in pieces
- 350 g leeks, cut in pieces (3 cm)
- 20 g unsalted butter
- 280 g single cream
- 2 large eggs
- ¾ tsp fine sea salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- per 1 portion
- 1385 kJ / 331 kcal
- 9.9 g
- 16.7 g
- 25 g