Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
g red onions, quartered
or onions, quartered
- 20 g garlic cloves
- 1 fresh red chilli, deseeded if desired
- 10 g olive oil
g tomatoes, cut in pieces
or tinned chopped tomatoes
- 200 g mixed peppers (e.g. red and green), cut in thin strips (approx. 2 cm long)
- 1 - 1 ½ tsp fine sea salt, to taste
- 150 g tinned sweetcorn, drained
- 480 g tinned kidney beans, drained (approx. 2 x 400 g tins)
- 6 vegetarian sausages (450-600 g)
3 - 4
sprigs fresh coriander, leaves only
or fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- per 1 portion
- 1745 kJ / 418 kcal
- 24 g
- 27 g
- 21 g
- 13.3 g