Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 400 g beetroot, peeled, cut in quarters
- 100 g carrots, cut in pieces
- 20 g onion
- 1 green apple (approx. 100 g), cut in quarters
2 - 3
sprigs fresh coriander, leaves only, to taste
or 2 - 3 sprigs fresh parsley, leaves only, to taste
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 10 - 20 g lemon juice
- ¼ tsp salt, adjust to taste
- 1 pinch ground black pepper, adjust to taste (optional)
- 1 pinch sugar, adjust to taste (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 350 kJ / 84 kcal
- 1 g
- 10 g
- 4 g
- 2.7 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Broccoli Salad with Red Peppers and Pine Nuts
5-Second Traffic Light Salad
Beetroot, Apple and Goat's Cheese Quinoa Salad
Mexican Quinoa Salad
Broccoli, red peppers and pine nuts salad
Asian Chopped Salad
Hawaiian Salad with Honey and Lime Dressing
Roasted Aubergine Salad with Tahini Dressing
Quick rainbow salad
Red Cabbage Salad with Figs and Gorgonzola