Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Rainbow Veggie Pizza
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 500 g plain flour, plus extra for dusting
- 270 g water
- 1 tsp caster sugar
g fresh yeast, crumbled
or 4 g dried instant yeast
- 30 g olive oil, plus extra for drizzling
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 300 g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 5 g fresh basil leaves
- 1 - 2 pinch fine sea salt
- ground black pepper, to taste
- 200 g mozzarella, cut in pieces (1 cm)
- 100 g red onion, cut sliced
- 100 g courgette, cubed (1 cm)
- 100 g yellow pepper, cubed (1 cm)
- 100 g carrot, cubed (1 cm)
- 100 g cherry tomatoes, cut in halves
- per 1 piece
- 2832 kJ / 676 kcal
- 25 g
- 97 g
- 19 g
- Saturated Fat
- 8 g
- 8.3 g
- 659 mg