Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 100 g brown onion, cut into halves, then cut into thin slices (5 mm)
- 40 g vegetable oil
- 500 g skinless, boneless chicken thighs, cut into pieces (2 cm)
- 400 g capsicum (any colours), deseeded and cut into pieces (2 cm)
- 200 g water plus an extra 2 tablespoons
- 200 g tomatoes, cut into pieces
- 1 tsp hot paprika
- ½ tsp sweet paprika
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp salt, plus extra to taste
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, plus extra to taste
- 1 tsp Chicken stock paste (see Tips)
- 20 g tomato paste (see Tips)
- 1 tbsp gluten free cornflour
- fresh basil leaves, for garnishing
- cooked rice, to serve
- per 1 portion
- 1415.4 kJ / 337 kcal
- 26.5 g
- 30.6 g
- 11 g
- Saturated Fat
- 3.3 g
- 4.5 g
- 976.1 mg