Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Salmon with Spinach, Tomatoes and Lentils
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 garlic clove
- 60 g shallots, halved
- 15 g olive oil
- 200 g fresh spinach leaves
- 1000 g boiling water
- 220 g dried Puy lentils, rinsed
- 4 fresh salmon fillets, skinless (approx. 135 g each)
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 16 baby plum tomatoes, halved
- 2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp fresh parsley leaves, roughly chopped
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- per 1 portion
- 2085 kJ / 499 kcal
- 40 g
- 28 g
- 23 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Salmon and Leek Parcel with New Potatoes
Salmon and Basmati Rice with Dill Cream Sauce
Salmon with Ginger Sauce and Spiced Cashews