Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 orange, preferably organic, zest and juice
- 1 lemon, preferably organic, zest and juice
- 700 g water
- 400 g potatoes, cut in pieces
- 400 g courgettes, cut in slices (5 mm)
- 80 g butter, plus extra for greasing
- 4 fresh cod fillets, skinless (120-200 g each)
- ½ tsp salt, adjust to taste
- ½ tsp ground black pepper, adjust to taste
tsp anise seeds
or 1 tsp dried fennel seeds
- 3 sprigs fresh parsley, leaves only, chopped
- per 1 portion
- 1694 kJ / 405 kcal
- 33 g
- 23 g
- 19 g
- 2.5 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Mussels in turmeric and ginger broth
Open fish burgers
Prawn and noodle stir-fry
John Dory with cauliflower couscous and corn purée