Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Salmon and Coleslaw Sandwich Filling
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 250 g sunflower oil
- 1 medium egg
- ½ tsp chilli powder
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 1 tsp mustard
- 1 lemon, freshly squeezed juice only
- 20 g tomato ketchup
- 10 g fresh coriander, leaves only
- 250 g Chinese cabbage, cut in pieces
- 150 g carrots, cut in pieces
- 80 g red radishes
- 300 g smoked salmon, cut in strips
- 2 baguettes
- hazelnuts, chopped, for sprinkling (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 1696 kJ / 407 kcal
- 17 g
- 24 g
- 26 g
Alternative recipesShow all
5-Second Traffic Light Salad
Soft and Chewy White Chocolate Chip Cookies
Peanut Butter Natural Energy Balls