Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Tuna Niçoise Toasts
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 - 2 baguettes, parbaked, (cut in 24 x 1 cm slices)
- 3 - 4 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 30 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 50 g red onion, quartered
- 2 garlic cloves
- 6 anchovy fillets, in oil, drained
- 100 - 120 g tinned tuna, in brine, drained
- 225 g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp tomato purée
- 25 g pickled baby capers, drained
- ½ tsp chilli flakes (optional)
- fine sea salt, to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- 12 pitted black olives, halved
- per 1 piece
- 276 kJ / 66 kcal
- 3.1 g
- 6.3 g
- 2.9 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Peanut Butter Natural Energy Balls
Super Quick Broccoli Salad
Spiced Nuts with Cranberries
Seafood and Cream Cheese Rolls
1h 20 min
Two Second Muesli
Smoked Salmon Rolls
1h 20 min
Turkish Spiced Lamb Bites
1h 30 min
Strawberry Orange Smoothie