Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 - 2 baguettes, parbaked, (cut in 24 x 1 cm slices)
- 3 - 4 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 30 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 50 g red onion, quartered
- 2 garlic cloves
- 6 anchovy fillets, in oil, drained
- 100 - 120 g tinned tuna, in brine, drained
- 225 g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp tomato purée
- 25 g pickled baby capers, drained
- ½ tsp chilli flakes (optional)
- fine sea salt, to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- 12 pitted black olives, halved
- per 1 piece
- 276 kJ / 66 kcal
- 3.1 g
- 6.3 g
- 2.9 g
Alternative recipesShow all
5-Second Traffic Light Salad
Soft and Chewy White Chocolate Chip Cookies
2h 10 min