Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Pesto Baked Eggs
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
Puff Pastry and Pesto
- 200 g plain flour, plus extra for dusting
- 150 g butter, unsalted, diced (1 cm), then frozen
- 60 g water, chilled
- ¾ tsp fine sea salt
- 40 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 15 g toasted pine nuts
- 1 garlic clove
- 40 g fresh basil, leaves only
- 70 g extra virgin olive oil
- 6 medium eggs
- fine sea salt, for seasoning
- ground black pepper, for seasoning
- per 1 portion
- 2218 kJ / 534 kcal
- 13.7 g
- 25.5 g
- 41.5 g