Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Barley, bacon and chorizo soup
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 200 g bacon, cut into cubes (2 cm)
- 200 g chorizo, cut into slices (1 cm)
- 1 brown onion, cut into halves
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 - 4 tsp dried oregano, to taste
- 3 celery stalks, cut into pieces (1 cm)
- 2 carrots, cut into pieces (1 cm)
- 80 g tomato paste
- 1 - 2 tbsp Chicken stock paste (see Tips)
- 1100 g water
- 200 g pearl barley
- salt, to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- 3 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, for garnishing
- per 1 portion
- 1387.3 kJ / 330.3 kcal
- 17.4 g
- 27.6 g
- 14.7 g
- Saturated Fat
- 5.4 g
- 9.5 g
- 1981.8 mg