Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Green Vegetable Frittata - Frittata verde
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 60 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 10 fresh basil leaves
- 60 g shallots, halved
- 250 g courgettes, cut in pieces
- 20 g olive oil, plus 1 Tbsp for frying
- 6 large eggs
- ½ tsp fine sea salt, or to taste
- 2 pinches ground black pepper, or to taste
- 80 g asparagus, fine stems
- per 1 slice
- 599 kJ / 144 kcal
- 9.5 g
- 1.2 g
- 10.6 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Broccoli Salad with Red Peppers and Pine Nuts
Curried Parsnip Soup
5-Second Traffic Light Salad