Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Spicy Tuna Rolls
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1000 g water, plus extra for brushing
- 250 g sushi rice, rinsed well
- 2 Tbsp rice vinegar, plus 2 Tbsp for brushing
- 1 tsp caster sugar
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- 3 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp wasabi paste
- 2 Tbsp mayonnaise (kewpie)
- 2 tsp sriracha sauce (chilli sauce)
- 200 g fresh tuna, (sashimi grade) diced (1 cm)
- 2 spring onions, sliced (2 mm)
- 4 sheets nori seaweed
- 2 Tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- spring onion, sliced (2 mm), for garnishing
- per 1 piece
- 114 kJ / 27.1 kcal
- 1.9 g
- 2.5 g
- 1 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Peanut Butter Natural Energy Balls
Spiced Nuts with Cranberries
Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Balls
Seafood and Cream Cheese Rolls
1h 20 min
Two Second Muesli
Smoked Salmon Rolls
1h 20 min
Turkish Spiced Lamb Bites
1h 30 min
Spiced Beef Rolls
3h 10 min
PB 'n' J Muffins