Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 500 g water
- 2 sweet potatoes, unpeeled (approx. 150 g each)
- 150 g lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 Tbsp coriander leaves, plus extra to garnish
- 80 g red onion, 40 g thinly sliced
- ½ habanero chilli, seeded
- 50 g clam juice (optional)
- 4 ice cubes
- 300 g fresh sea bass fillets, skinless, cubed (1 cm)
- 300 g fresh salmon fillets, skinless, cubed (1 cm)
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- per 1 portion
- 947 kJ / 226 kcal
- 20 g
- 13 g
- 10 g
- 2 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Broccoli Salad with Red Peppers and Pine Nuts
Curried Parsnip Soup
5-Second Traffic Light Salad