Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
San bei ji (three cup chicken)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 4 garlic cloves
- 3 cm piece fresh ginger, peeled
- 1 - 2 dried long red chillies, trimmed, deseeded if preferred and cut into pieces
- 10 g sesame oil
- 1000 g chicken winglets (see Tips)
- 40 g Shaoxing wine (Chinese cooking wine)
- 30 g dark soy sauce (see Tips)
- 25 g rock sugar, broken into pieces (1-2 cm - see Tips)
- 60 g light soy sauce
- 2 sprigs fresh basil, leaves only
- 1 - 2 fresh long red chillies, trimmed, deseeded if preferred and cut into pieces, for garnishing (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 2577.8 kJ / 613.8 kcal
- 41.9 g
- 8.2 g
- 46.2 g
- Saturated Fat
- 13.7 g
- 2.5 g
- 1640 mg