Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 200 g red split lentils
- 500 g water
- 120 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 400 g aubergines
- 50 g olive oil
- 200 g onions, quartered
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 pepper, green or red, cut in pieces (approx. 150 g)
- 400 g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 120 g red wine
- 1 Tbsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 - 2 tsp fine sea salt, to taste
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 40 g unsalted butter, diced, plus extra for greasing
- 500 g milk
- 40 g plain flour
- per 1 portion
- 1917 kJ / 458 kcal
- 21 g
- 33 g
- 25 g
- 7.3 g