Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Sardine Parcels with Green Bean Salad
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 8 fresh whole sardines, gutted (each 70-80 g) (see variations)
- extra virgin olive oil, for greasing
- 4 pinches salt
Green Bean Salad
- 2 eggs
- 500 g water
- 500 g fresh green beans
- 250 g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 80 g spring onions, cut in thin strips (julienne)
- 40 g extra virgin olive oil
- 15 g white wine vinegar
- 2 - 3 pinches salt
- per 1 portion
- 1504 kJ / 360 kcal
- 30 g
- 10 g
- 21 g
- 3.7 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Salmon and Leek Parcel with New Potatoes
Salmon and Basmati Rice with Dill Cream Sauce
Salmon with Ginger Sauce and Spiced Cashews