Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Sea Bass with Lemon & Herb Couscous
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 garlic clove
- 25 g spring onions, cut in pieces
- 5 g fresh parsley
- 5 g fresh mint, leaves only
- 1 lemon, plus thin peelings of ½ lemon
- 100 g couscous
- 120 g water, boiling
- 100 g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 pinches fine sea salt
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
- 2 sea bass fillets
- ½ tsp olive oil
- 1000 g water, for steaming
- 150 g tenderstem broccoli
- per 1 portion
- 1287 kJ / 308 kcal
- 28.8 g
- 29.1 g
- 8.5 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Salmon and Leek Parcel with New Potatoes
Salmon and Basmati Rice with Dill Cream Sauce
Fragrant Coconut Fish Soup with Sweet Potato
Best Beer Battered Fish