Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Cream of Tomato Soup with Carrot and Squash, Honey Mustard Salmon with Rice
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 fresh salmon fillets (approx. 400 g total)
- 50 g unsalted butter, soft
- 30 g honey
- 20 g mustard
- 10 g soy sauce
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 30 g olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 100 g onions, quartered
- 15 g fresh parsley leaves
- 400 g tomatoes, halved
- 150 g carrots, cut in pieces
- 100 g butternut squash, cut in pieces
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 800 g water
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 180 g long grain rice (easy cook, approx. 10-12 min. cooking time)
- per 1 portion
- 3778 kJ / 903 kcal
- 41 g
- 97 g
- 39 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Spaghetti with Garlic, Olive Oil and Tomatoes
Indian-spiced Roast Butternut and Chickpea Curry
Aubergine and Sweet Potato Shakshuka with Garlic Cashew Cream
Kung Pao Cauliflower with Pickled Carrot and Sesame Salad