Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Lentil Curry Stew with Chicken
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 4 tbsp curry powder
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon
- 1 tbsp paprika, sweet
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ - 1 tsp ground cayenne pepper, to taste
- 30 g olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 40 g onions, halved
- 1 dried bay leaf
- 20 g tomato purée (concentrated)
- 200 g plain yoghurt
- 200 g coconut milk
- 20 g lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 600 g chicken breast fillets, skinless, cut in pieces (3 cm)
- 300 g dried green lentils, soaked for 8 hours or overnight, drained
- per 1 portion
- 2610 kJ / 624 kcal
- 57 g
- 42 g
- 22 g
- 14.5 g