Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 60 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces
- 1 - 2 garlic cloves, to taste
- 60 g onions, halved
- 20 g olive oil
- 120 g ketchup
- 15 g Worcestershire sauce
- 15 g cider vinegar
- 15 g mustard
- ¼ - 1 tsp hot chilli sauce, to taste
- ¼ tsp salt
- 400 g chicken breast fillets, skinless, cut in pieces (3 cm)
- 400 g water
- 400 g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 1 - 1 ½ heaped tsp vegetable stock paste, homemade, to taste
- 200 g penne rigate or similar short dried pasta
- per 1 portion
- 1916 kJ / 458 kcal
- 37 g
- 48 g
- 12 g
- 4.3 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Chorizo and Chicken Burgers
Sticky Apple Pork Ribs
2h 30 min
Herb Crusted Lamb with Pea Purée and Asparagus
Chicken Caprese Pasta Salad