Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Pea and lettuce soup with scallops
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 12 sprigs fresh dill, leaves only (approx. 60 g)
- 200 g grapeseed oil
- 2 eschalots
- 1 leek, white part only, cut into pieces
- 120 g cos lettuce, cut into pieces
- 1 lemon, zest only, no white pith
- 50 g unsalted butter
- salt, to taste
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- 500 g water
- 2 tsp Vegetable stock paste (see Tips)
- 600 g frozen peas
- 60 g olive oil
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 24 scallops, roe removed
- salt, to season
- fresh ground black pepper, to season
- 3 sprigs fresh dill, for garnishing, finely chopped
- per 1 portions
- 1310.5 kJ / 312 kcal
- 10.6 g
- 8.2 g
- 25.7 g
- Saturated Fat
- 6.1 g
- 5.3 g
- 220 mg