Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Root Vegetable Hotpot with Harissa
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 25 g olive oil
- 80 g onions, quartered
- ½ Tbsp fresh thyme, leaves only
- 1 - 2 tsp harissa paste, to taste
vegetable stock cube (for 0.5 l), crumbled
or 1 tsp vegetable stock paste, homemade
- 600 g mixed root vegetables, peeled, cut in pieces (3-4 cm) (e.g. carrots, parsnips, swede, sweet potatoes, see tip)
- 400 g water
- 240 g tinned haricot beans, drained, rinsed (1 x 400 g tin)
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 5 g fresh parsley leaves, roughly chopped
- per 1 portion
- 774 kJ / 185 kcal
- 4.5 g
- 24.6 g
- 7.6 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Coconut and Spinach Dahl
Crispy Korean Tofu
1h 20 min
3h 30 min
Mushroom Bolognese with Courgette Noodles
Baby-friendly Delicious Coconut Dhal
Festive Nut Roast Wreath
Kale, Potato, Celeriac and Stilton Pie
Lentil and Pumpkin Pot Pies
1h 25 min
Spinach Dumplings in Tomato Ragout
No-rise Wholemeal Pizzas
Artichoke Tart - Torta di carciofi
1h 20 min