Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Leftover Turkey and Veg Bake
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 500 - 600 g mixed vegetables, cooked leftovers, cut in pieces
- 500 - 600 g turkey meat, boneless and skinless, cooked leftovers, cut in pieces
- 150 g Lancashire cheese, or other creamy hard cheese, cut in pieces
- 100 g onions, quartered
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
- 4 fresh sage leaves
- 25 g butter
- 15 g plain flour
- 350 g milk
- fine sea salt, to taste
- 150 g breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp fresh thyme, leaves only
- per 1 portion
- 1599 kJ / 382 kcal
- 16.8 g
- 20.3 g
- 37.4 g