Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 60 g onions, quartered
- 30 g extra virgin olive oil
- 350 g risotto rice
- 50 g dry white wine
- 800 g vegetable stock, boiling
- ½ tsp fine sea salt or to taste
- 1 pinch ground black pepper or to taste
- 200 g gorgonzola, cut in small pieces
- 200 g pears, peeled and cut in pieces (1 cm)
- 30 g butter
- per 1 portion
- 1182 kJ / 283 kcal
- 7.7 g
- 19.1 g
- 19.36 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Tomato Risotto - Risotto al pomodoro
Tuna Pasta Bake
Baked Macaroni Cheese with Chorizo and Peppers
1h 15 min
Three Cheese Conchiglioni with Tomato Sauce - Conchiglioni ai tre formaggi e salsa al pomodoro
1h 30 min