Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Welsh Rarebit with Branston Pickle
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 6 slices bread, cut thickly (1.5 cm), then toasted
- 350 g Cheddar cheese, mature, diced (1.5 cm)
- 1 tsp plain flour
- 4 egg yolks, from medium eggs
- 2 tsp English mustard powder
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 90 g Branston Pickle, or similar chunky pickle
- 75 g ale
- 20 g unsalted butter
- per 1 slice
- 1941 kJ / 464 kcal
- 22.2 g
- 29.1 g
- 28.8 g