Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Root Veggie Gratin with Blue Cheese
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 garlic cloves
- 80 g shallot, halved
- 20 g olive oil
- 250 g water
Tbsp vegetable stock paste, homemade
or ½ vegetable stock cube (for 0.5 l), crumbled
- 150 g blue cheese, (eg. Gorgonzole, Roquefort), cut in pieces
- 30 g plain flour
- 50 g unsalted butter, cut in pieces
- 80 g double cream
- 1 tsp ground white pepper
- 2 pinches ground nutmeg
- 400 g waxy potatoes, peeled, thinly sliced (approx. 2-3 mm)
- 400 g parsnips, peeled, thinly sliced (approx. 2-3 mm)
- 400 g sweet potatoes, peeled, thinly sliced (approx. 2-3 mm)
- 50 g walnut halves
- 2 Tbsp honey
- per 1 portion
- 3305.3 kJ / 790 kcal
- 17.8 g
- 90.5 g
- 42.3 g
- Saturated Fat
- 19.8 g
- 14.3 g
- 0.6 mg