Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Sous-Vide Herbal Chicken
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 500 g whole chicken legs, deboned (approx. 2 whole chicken legs)
- 10 g salt
- 10 g Chinese rice wine (Shaoxing Hua Tiao)
- 10 g wolfberries (goji), soaked to soften
- 10 g honey
- 4 fresh ginger slices
- 8 Chinese red dates, pitted
- 4 Chinese dang gui (Chinese angelica root) slices
- 1200 g water, plus extra to submerge bag
- 10 g lemon juice
- per 1 portion
- 1686 kJ / 403 kcal
- 49 g
- 27 g
- 11 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Korean Fried Chicken
3h 10 min
Murgh makhani (Butter chicken - TM6)
1h 15 min
San choy bau
Family chicken galette
1h 55 min
Bulgogi (Pan-fried Marinated Beef)
1h 20 min
Braised Lamb Shanks with Roasted Garlic and Parmesan Mash - Stinco d'agnello con purè di patate all'aglio e parmigiano
3h 20 min
Sri Lankan Red Beef Curry
1h 35 min
Korean fried chicken
Gwinganna turmeric chicken with coconut cream and green beans
2h 20 min
Meatloaf with Mushroom Sauce
1h 30 min