Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Asian Stir Fry with Noodles (Metric)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 tsp cumin seeds (optional)
- 1360 g water, divided
- 155 g soy sauce, low sodium
- 85 g sugar (optional)
- 1 ½ tbsp cornstarch
- 45 g sesame oil, divided, plus 1 tbsp to boil
- 600 g beef tenderloin, in strips (5 cm x 1 cm x 1 cm), divided, dried with paper towels
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 3 cm ginger, fresh root, peeled
- 60 g green onions, in pieces (5 cm)
- 140 g red bell peppers, julienned (5 cm x 0.5 cm)
- 100 g carrots, julienned (5 cm x 0.5 cm)
- 255 g ramen noodles, dried
- per 1 portion
- 2950 kJ / 705 kcal
- 51 g
- 70 g
- 26 g
- Saturated Fat
- 7 g
- 9 g
- 2242 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Beef Wellington (Ben) Metric
10h 10 min
Chicken Breasts Au Gratin in Chipotle Salsa (Ben) Metric
Chicken Coq au Vin (Betty) Metric
2h 15 min
Roasted Pork Loin (Betty) Metric
1h 35 min