Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 12 - 14 oz eggplant, charred (approx. 2 lg)
- ½ oz extra virgin olive oil, plus extra to grease
- 3 garlic cloves
- 14 ½ oz canned diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 ½ tsp paprika
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp ground turmeric
- ½ tsp salt, to taste
- ⅛ tsp ground black pepper, to taste
- ½ tsp lemon juice
- parsley leaves, to garnish
- cilantro leaves, to garnish
- per 8 portions
- 1356 kJ / 324 kcal
- 7 g
- 46 g
- 17 g
- Saturated Fat
- 2 g
- 17 g
- 2734 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Roasted Red Pepper and Cashew Dip
Mixed Mushroom Sauté
Peruvian Steak Bowl with Aji Verde
Olive and Thyme Goat Cheese Dip
Basil Pesto (TM5/6 Metric)
Spicy Cranberry Orange Sauce
Jalapeño Popper Dip
1h 10 min