Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Crawfish Omelet with Holy Trinity Tomatoes
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 5 oz celery, in pieces (2 in.)
- 5 oz green bell pepper, deseeded and whites removed, quartered
- 5 oz yellow onions, quartered
- 1 oz extra virgin olive oil
- 3 oz unsalted butter, divided
- 1 tbsp Creole seasoning (see Tip)
oz crawfish meat, raw, peeled, cut into pieces (1 in.)
or 8 oz lobster, meat only, cut into pieces (1 in.)
- 6 large eggs
- ½ tsp salt, to taste
- ½ tsp white pepper, to taste
- 4 oz tomatoes, diced (½ in.), divided between omelets
- Cajun Sunshine hot pepper sauce, to serve
- per 1 portion
- 3372 kJ / 806 kcal
- 39 g
- 17 g
- 65 g
- Saturated Fat
- 29 g
- 4 g
- 1400 mg