Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 90 g onions, sliced
- 400 g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 300 g beef stock
- 150 g coffee, brewed
- 2 fresh red chillies, sliced, deseeded if desired
- 1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- ½ - 1 tsp chilli powder, to taste
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- ¼ tsp fine sea salt, plus extra to taste
- ⅛ tsp ground black pepper, plus extra to taste
- 500 g beef (e.g. topside joint)
- per 1 portion
- 1240 kJ / 297 kcal
- 28 g
- 7 g
- 17 g
- Saturated Fat
- 7 g
- 590 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Korean Fried Chicken
3h 10 min
Braised Lamb Shanks with Roasted Garlic and Parmesan Mash - Stinco d'agnello con purè di patate all'aglio e parmigiano
3h 20 min
Sausage and Bacon Casserole