Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
No-rise Wholemeal Pizzas
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 200 - 250 g mozzarella, drained, cut in pieces (2 cm), to taste
- 2 tsp dried instant yeast
- 450 g strong wholemeal bread flour, plus extra for dusting
- 250 g water, warm
- 30 g extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp caster sugar
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
Topping and Assembly
- 20 pitted black olives, halved
- 2 roasted red peppers, preserved, thinly sliced (1 cm)
- 2 red onions, small, thinly sliced (5 mm)
- 190 g red pesto, homemade (see tip)
- 1 jar artichoke hearts, in oil (1 x 280 g jar), drained, quartered
- 2 Tbsp toasted pine nuts
- balsamic glaze, for drizzling
- per 1 slice
- 1023 kJ / 245 kcal
- 9 g
- 21 g
- 13 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Coconut and Spinach Dahl
Crispy Korean Tofu
1h 20 min
Curried Parsnip Soup
Mushroom Bolognese with Courgette Noodles
Baby-friendly Delicious Coconut Dhal
Festive Nut Roast Wreath
Kale, Potato, Celeriac and Stilton Pie
Quinoa and Vegetable Bowl with Tahini Dressing
Lentil and Pumpkin Pot Pies
1h 25 min
Vegan Lentil Lasagne
2h 20 min
Spinach Dumplings in Tomato Ragout