Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Sun-Dried Tomato Spaghetti
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 oz shallot, in pieces
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, plus extra to drizzle
- ¼ tsp dried red pepper flakes, to taste
- 4 oz sun-dried tomatoes, in oil, julienned
- 4 canned anchovies, in oil
- 4 oz dry white wine
- 40 oz water
- 12 oz dried spaghetti pasta
- 2 oz grated Parmesan cheese, plus extra, shaved, to garnish
- fresh basil leaves, julienned, to garnish
- fresh parsley, chopped, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 1544 kJ / 369 kcal
- 13 g
- 51 g
- 11 g
- 4 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Turkey Taco Bowl
1h 45 min
Gluten-Free Mushroom Lasagna
1h 45 min
Arroz con leche (Rice Pudding)
Dosa (Indian Rice and Lentil Crepes)
Wild Rice Salad with Miso Vinaigrette
1h 15 min
Maple Glazed Chicken with Acorn Squash and Rice
1h 10 min
Ravioli Stuffed with Artichokes and Pancetta
Basic Parboiled White Rice
Spaghetti with Clams, Mushrooms and Artichokes