Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Sweet Potato and Spinach Curry with Cauliflower Rice
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 450 g cauliflower, cut in florets (3 cm), stalks removed
- 20 g olive oil
- 120 - 150 g onions, quartered (1 onion)
- 2 - 3 garlic cloves, to taste
red chilli, or to taste, halved, deseeded if desired
or ¼ tsp chilli powder, or to taste (optional)
- 2 tsp cumin seeds
- 3 tsp curry powder
- 600 g sweet potatoes, peeled, diced (3 cm)
- 60 g tomato purée
- 500 g water
vegetable stock cube (for 0.5 l), crumbled
or 1 heaped tsp vegetable stock paste, homemade
- 200 g fresh spinach leaves
- ½ tsp fine sea salt, or to taste
- 1 pinch ground black pepper, or to taste
- per 1 portion
- 1212 kJ / 289 kcal
- 8 g
- 44 g
- 7 g
- Saturated Fat
- 1 g
- 810 mg