Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 aubergine (approx. 250 g), sliced in rounds (5 mm)
- 1 tsp sugar
- ¾ tsp fine sea salt
- ½ bunch fresh dill, leaves only
- 100 g tortilla chips, vegan
- 600 g water
heaped tsp vegetable stock paste, homemade, vegan (see tip)
or 1 vegetable stock cube (for 0.5 l), vegan, crumbled
- 400 g kohlrabi, diced (1 cm)
- 4 Tbsp plain flour
- 2 Tbsp cornflour
- 100 g vegan cream cheese
- 1 tsp agave syrup
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- sunflower oil, for frying
- per 1 portion
- 1390 kJ / 333 kcal
- 7 g
- 39 g
- 16 g