Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Chicken, Ham and Asparagus Pie
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
Chicken and Ham Filling
- 800 g chicken meat, boneless and skinless, mixture of breast and thigh, diced (2 cm)
- 220 g shredded ham hock
- 4 sprigs fresh tarragon, leaves only, roughly chopped
- 4 sprigs fresh parsley, leaves only, roughly chopped
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp fine sea salt
- ½ tsp ground white pepper
- 700 g water
- 250 g fine asparagus, trimmed
- 550 g strong white bread flour, plus extra for dusting
- 70 g unsalted butter, diced
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 100 g lard, diced, plus extra for greasing
- 1 medium egg, beaten
- per 1 slice
- 2525 kJ / 603 kcal
- 38 g
- 51 g
- 27 g