Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Gluten-free Bacon and Sweetcorn Muffins
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 250 g tinned sweetcorn, drained
- 240 g smoked bacon, sliced (2 cm)
- 10 g olive oil
- 80 g unsalted butter, diced
- 250 g gluten free self-raising flour
- 125 g water
- 4 medium eggs
- 1 tsp xanthan gum
- ¼ tsp garlic powder (optional)
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- per 1 piece
- 894 kJ / 214 kcal
- 7 g
- 20 g
- 11 g