Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1800 g water
- 100 g dried ramen noodles
- 1 tbsp awasemiso (mixed miso), or any dark miso, adjust to taste
- 1 tbsp 3-booster powder (see tips)
- 1 tbsp Japanese soy sauce (shoyu)
- 1 tbsp wakame seaweed sprouts
- 30 g carrot
- 50 g sweet corn on the cob
- 1 tsp toasted sesame seeds, to garnish
- 3 - 4 cashew nuts, lightly toasted, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 2155 kJ / 515 kcal
- 13 g
- 75 g
- 20 g
- 8.6 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Tomato Risotto - Risotto al pomodoro
Turkey Taco Bowl
Lobster and Tarragon Risotto - Risotto con aragosta e dragoncello
South African yellow rice
Summer tomato and gin pasta sauce
Penne with Mussels
2h 5 min
Indian Pilaf Rice
1h 45 min
Chili Oil Noodles
Christmas Eve Lasagne - Lasagne della vigilia di Natale
1h 45 min
Rice Cooker Brown Rice Salad
1h 40 min
South African yellow rice using rice mode