Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Shrimp Pasta Salad with Cilantro Pesto
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 oz Parmesan cheese, cut into pieces
- 2 oz pine nuts
- 2 oz cilantro, leaves and tender stems (approx. 2-3 bunches)
- 2 oz red onion, cut into pieces
- 3 garlic cloves, to taste
- 1 ¼ tsp salt
- 5 oz olive oil
- 2 oz lemon juice, (approx. 2 lemons)
- 40 oz water
- 32 oz large shrimp, peeled, deveined
- 9 oz asparagus, cut into pieces ( 1 in.)
- 16 oz gemelli pasta, dry
- 1 can sweet corn kernels, drained (approx. 15 oz)
- 1 jar roasted red peppers, drained, cut into strips, to taste
- per 1 portion
- 3916 kJ / 936 kcal
- 39 g
- 113 g
- 40 g
- 7 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Cranberry-Almond Chicken Salad
Broccoli Salad with Red Pepper and Pine Nuts (TM5/6 Metric)
Chopped Asian Salad
Broccoli Salad with Red Pepper and Pine Nuts