Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 3 egg yolks, from medium eggs
- 1 ½ heaped tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 pinch fine sea salt, plus extra to taste
- 1 pinch ground black pepper, plus extra to taste
- 20 g lemon juice
- 50 g olive oil
- 250 g sunflower oil
- 5 tinned anchovies, drained
- 2 Tbsp pickled capers, drained and rinsed
- 40 g red onion, halved
- 5 g fresh parsley leaves
- 3 sprigs fresh tarragon, leaves only
- 5 fresh chives, halved
- 12 quail eggs
- 500 g water
- 750 g potatoes, waxy (e.g. Charlotte), sliced (1 cm)
- per 1 portion
- 2601 kJ / 628 kcal
- 8 g
- 23 g
- 56 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Easter Carrot Cheese Dip
Nachos with Chilli and Cheese
Irish Potato Soup
Aubergine and Potato Croquettes with Garlic Mayo