Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 5 gelatine leaves (2 g per leaf)
- 50 g water
- 300 g mixed fresh red berries (e.g. strawberries, raspberries)
- 200 g caster sugar
- 250 g curd cheese (quark)
- 250 g cream, min. 30 % fat, chilled
- fresh mint leaves, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 1432 kJ / 342 kcal
- 7 g
- 38 g
- 18 g
- 1.7 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes
4h 30 min
Plum Lattice Tart
2h 20 min
Raspberry and Chocolate Swirl Pavlova (gluten free)
4h 40 min