Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 350 g Swiss chard, stalks removed
- 60 g onions, quartered
- 20 g olive oil
- 2 tsp caraway seeds
- 20 g tomato purée
- 400 g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 40 g tamarind paste
- 350 g water
- 240 g tinned chickpeas (1 x 400 g tin, drained)
- 220 g tinned butter beans (1 x 400 g tin, drained)
- ½ Tbsp caster sugar
- 1 ½ tsp ground coriander
- ¼ tsp fine sea salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- ½ tsp dried chilli flakes
- per 1 portion
- 1017 kJ / 243 kcal
- 11.5 g
- 30.7 g
- 8.3 g