Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Salmon and Basmati Rice with Dill Cream Sauce
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1000 g water
- olive oil, for greasing
- 1 ½ tsp fine sea salt
- 250 g basmati rice
- 4 fresh salmon fillets, skinless (approx. 125 g each)
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 60 g onions, quartered
- 1 garlic clove
- 10 g unsalted butter, diced
- 400 g cream, 35-37 % fat (see tip)
- 2 vegetable stock cubes (for 0.5 l each), crumbled
- 1 ½ Tbsp tomato purée
- 2 sprigs fresh dill, leaves only, chopped
- 1 - 2 pinches dried chilli flakes, to taste (optional)
- 1 tsp cornflour
- per 1 portion
- 3569 kJ / 853 kcal
- 34 g
- 53 g
- 55 g
- 2 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Salmon and Leek Parcel with New Potatoes
Fragrant Coconut Fish Soup with Sweet Potato
Best Beer Battered Fish
Timatar Wali Macchi (Cod in Tomato Sauce)