Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Espresso 'Baked' Beans
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 90 g onions, quartered
- 100 g carrots, cut in pieces (3-4 cm)
- ½ - 1 fresh jalapeño chilli, deseeded if preferred
- 30 g unsalted butter
- 160 g smoked lean bacon, cut into pieces (1-2 cm)
- 100 g water
- 100 g strong brewed coffee (approx. 3 shots)
- 20 - 30 g brown sugar, to taste
g sugar beet molasses
or 40 g treacle
- 40 g tomato purée
tsp vegetable stock paste (homemade - see tips)
or 1 vegetable stock cube (for 0.5 l), crumbled
- 2 Tbsp cider vinegar
- ¼ tsp fine sea salt, or to taste
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, or to taste
- 800 g tinned cannellini beans (2 tins), rinsed and drained
- per 1 portion
- 1039 kJ / 247 kcal
- 14.5 g
- 25 g
- 8.2 g
- 8.5 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Green Smoothie Pancakes
Banana and Blueberry Smoothie
1h 40 min
Two Second Muesli
Baked Spinach and Feta Mushrooms
Walnut and Blueberry Bran Pancakes
Stewed Rhubarb with Apple and Strawberries