Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Broccoli and Bacon Tarts
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 25 g extra virgin olive oil, plus extra for greasing
- 100 g carrots, cut in pieces
- 100 g onions, quartered
- 130 g bacon lardons
- 12 broccoli florets (100-120 g)
- 1 pinch fine sea salt
- 200 g single cream
- 4 large eggs
- 1 - 2 pinches ground black pepper, to taste
- 50 g grated Emmental cheese
- per 1 piece
- 555 kJ / 133 kcal
- 6.1 g
- 1.9 g
- 11.2 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Broccoli Salad with Red Peppers and Pine Nuts
5-Second Traffic Light Salad
Curried Parsnip Soup