Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Pimm's Jelly with Cucumber Sorbet
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 150 g caster sugar
- 350 g water
- 25 g fresh root ginger, grated
- 1 lemon, 20 g juice and thin peelings of skin
- 100 g Pimm's
- 50 g gin
- 7 ½ gelatine leaves, or enough to set 600 g liquid
- 200 g fresh strawberries, hulled and thinly sliced
- 1 bunch fresh mint, leaves only, sliced in fine strips
- 40 g granulated sugar
- 225 g cucumber, seeds removed, cut in pieces (5 cm)
- 225 g ice cubes
- 10 g lemon juice
- per 1 portion
- 667 kJ / 159 kcal
- 2.8 g
- 36.7 g
- 0.1 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Salted Chocolate Caramel Fudge
2h 40 min
Green Smoothie Pancakes
Chocolate Hazelnut Torte with Fresh Berries
Fruit Ice Cream
1h 20 min
Plum and Blackberry Upside-Down Cake
Mincemeat Crumble Cake
1h 15 min
Sticky Toffee Puddings
Frozen Fruit Sorbet
Flourless Chocolate and Nut Torte (gluten free)
1h 50 min