Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Nyonya Spice Paste
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 20 g dried chillies, deseeded, soaked to soften
- 5 fresh red chillies, deseeded
- 250 g shallots
- 10 garlic cloves
- 6 stalks fresh lemongrass, white part only
- 30 g fresh galangal (lengkuas), cut in slices (0.5 cm)
- 20 g fresh ginger, cut in slices (0.5 cm)
- 1 torch lily, bud only, cut in quarters (optional)
- 25 g shrimp paste (belacan), toasted
- 150 g cooking oil
- 20 g sugar
- 15 g salt
- per 1 jar
- 3899 kJ / 932 kcal
- 11 g
- 58 g
- 77 g
- Saturated Fat
- 8 g
- 9 g
- 3052 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Capsicum and sun-dried tomato dip
Béchamel sauce (TM6 )
1 godz. 10 min
Tomato pasta sauce
Beetroot, Parmesan and cashew dip
Herb and garlic dip
Roasted Red Pepper and Cashew Dip